Tartine 1: Goat cheese, olive tapenade, roasted red pepper, shaved parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup olives (black and green)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Just throw it all in a food processor and pulse away!
- NOTE: If you’re worried about it being too salty, try running olives and capers under cold water.
Recipe: Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Blacken the red pepper under a broiler, on a grill, or over a gas burner.
- As soon as the peppers are blackened all over, put them in a plastic bag and let steam.
- When the peppers have cooled, pull them out and peel off the charred skin.
- Cut in half to remove the seeds and slice the pepper into thin strips.