Ready for some porcine indulgence? Bring on the pig candy!
- 12 strips thick cut bacon
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (habanero if you’re feeling adventurous)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Lay bacon side by side on a slotted rack
- Cover each slice of bacon with a thick layer with half of the brown sugar mixture. (You shouldn’t be able to see the bacon.)
- Bake for 12 minutes and flip bacon.
- Cover the bacon with the remaining brown sugar mixture
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Let cool completely and snip to desired serving size.